Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's been to long!

Well I can't believe it's been this long since I did anything with this here blog.
But, I'm going to try and get better.
We are back in full swing of things and busy! We have gotten great reviews about the digital line and eveyone loves them . We have had to make a small change to the albums but have been met without to much complaint. The costs have just been rising all year so to prevent having the prices go up we made adjustments to how they are made and you will still love the look! That is the ones that seen them the old way. Most won't know a difference. I'm getting ready to go to Mexico but will have access to the email while I'm gone and will follow up on orders and such while I'm gone. If anyone has idea's about what you would like to see as a future template for the digital line just let me know.

No comments: