Saturday, January 16, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?

Well hmmm "trouble"?? I never got caught but about 6 friends told each of our parents that we were spending the night at each others houses and just walked the streets all night. (dumbest thing).

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?

The older I get the more I'm a morning person


3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?

I don't really text. But have a couple of times and I would say 2 handed

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
Democrat, But would be willing to vote other parties.

5. Are you a pet person?

I love Dogs, But we own scarlett Macaw Bird






MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

Pennie said...

Finally! Somebody else who doesn't text! I thought I may be a dying breed! lol

-Pennie
www.sammysblogmoms.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Me too I don't get it
I'ts easier to pick up the phone and dial.
Although The few times I have was just like in a meeting tell my hubby I love him a quick note thing our kids type with one finger and it goes a mile a minute.